League of Legends (LoL) is not just one of the most played PC games in the world however it also boasts one of the biggest fans. According to an article published on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players in the world, and more than one million concurrent gamers online! While that is beneficial for the league, it’s not great for those who aren’t that good at the game.
There are just too many people playing LoL with extremely high skill levels and if you’re not one of them, then it’s best to save your time and energy as well as money by buying a smurf-based account instead of trying to “tough it out” in low levels.
You don’t need to be a veteran player to enjoy LoL. You will not only save time, but you’ll also be able save money by buying an account here. We’ve been selling Smurf accounts to customers around the globe for quite a long time, so we know what to look for when it comes to offering accounts that work.
Tips to ensure your gaming experience is as great as you can get it to be!
Learn Which Account to Buy
There are two types of LoL accounts that you can purchase at levels 30 and 20. For those who are new to the game the main distinction is in the amount of IP (In-game currency). This can be used to purchase runes, or champions.
For you to be at your highest levels, you have to buy accounts that give you the maximum value for your money. To achieve this, there are certain things you must look for –
1. Runes – The number of pages of runes included in the account is important. It’s important to ensure that there are sufficient runes for your preferred champion and play the way you prefer. If you’re a lover of many champions, it could be a good idea to purchase accounts that have a few rune pages, instead of only one.
2. You must ensure that your account is stocked with all the champions you want to increase your playing time as well as access to all other LoL features like ARAM and ranked games. If you want a listing of all the champions available in LoL then visit this page.
3. The amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite heroes a new appearance. Accounts with no skins should be avoided. The appearance of a character could affect how much you enjoy the account. We have a complete list of services here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) IP – LoL offers a micro-transactions system in place which allows players to buy unique runes, champions and costumes for real money. One of the best features to the game is the items you purchase stay in your account forever! It will save you both time and money by purchasing accounts with lots of IP.
5. Number of wins that are not ranked – LoL has a ranked mode in which players battle to be the top. Another is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes reward players with the chance to win prizes such as IP and rare skins which will encourage you to continue playing. Make sure your account is stocked with a good number of wins without ranking to show that you’ve actually been playing the game , more than “trying it out”.
6. Account Privacy If you don’t wish to make your account information public and accessible to the public, create a secret one. This will allow you to access the account’s email only. This is a great option if you’re worried about handing out your information to anyone else since they will not have access to the account without having the password.
If you adhere to these easy steps , then you are certain to have an excellent LoL experience!
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts